Losing track of a child is a terrifying prospect. The recent emergence of personal GPS devices that can report on youngsters’ whereabouts, coupled with the falling prices of gadgets, seem to offer parents a tech solution.
GPS Tracking for Kids
With the HengJi KeDa GPS child tracking system, parents and childcare providers can locate and retrieve children quickly should they wander off, get lost, or be abducted. Our child tracking solutions also provide a panic or call button that, should a child become lost or separated from a parent or babysitter, they can push to put them in contact with that person. This reassures both the caretaker and the child while also expediting the process of finding them. Customizable alerts can be directed to parents’ phones or computers, even when the alert is also going to a babysitter or daycare worker.
How to Implement GPS Child Tracking Software
The HengJi KeDa GPS child tracking system is easy for parents and caretakers to use.It issues alerts when children step outside of pre-set “geo-fences” and allows parents to follow their children from their smartphone or computer in real time. Personal trackers can be placed in or on common items such as backpacks, shoes, or clothing, to ensure that a child can be quickly and easily located. Several devices incorporate customizable SOS buttons and even two-way voice communication over a cellular network, so children can directly communicate with a parents or babysitter until help arrives. All of these features and many more are quickly accessible through a computer or mobile device, so no matter where you are, you can find your child.
The main functions of HengJi KeDa child GPS tracker:
- GPS+LBS+WIFI Parents can check their child’s real-time location at any time via their mobile phone or computer.
- History playback. You could know where your child has been and how long they stayed.
- Two-way call. Parents can call their children on their mobile phones at any time, and children can also quickly call their families.
- SOS Emergency alarm.In case of special circumstances, the child only needs to press the power button for 3 seconds to send the current location and help message to the family.
- Geo-fence. Set a safe area through the platform or APP. It issues alerts when children step outside of this areaand allows parents to follow their children from their smartphone or computer in real time.
- Low battery reminder. When the power of the tracker is less than 10%, the tracker will automatically send a text message to remind parents to charge in time.